Re: Christmas was a Success

To: "Chuck Hull" <chull@pacbell.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Christmas was a Success
From: "David Tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 00:26:12 -0000
Have a look at http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgtd/mgtd-details.htm and it will
give you the colour combinations. After much deliberation I have just
decided to repaint my TF in its original colour, which was Ivory with Red
Trim. The next question will be what shade of Ivory??. The original BMC code
was YL5 but no one seems to be able to mix that shade now. After much
searching I found an original mix of YL5 in the back of my garage but it
seems a rather flat lifeless colour. I am still deliberating!!.As for the
car being worth more in its original colour - who knows?. What shade is the
original colour anyway?.
Regards
David Tinker. Wales UK-----