Re: Christmas was a Success

To: mgt <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Christmas was a Success
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 22:40:47 -0800
Bob:

Although, it appears that some of the original colors
for upholstery are bright red, years ago I saw an
original black TA with very dark, almost wine red
original upholstery.  So, the bright red might not
necessarilly have been always correct with the older
cars.  I have a picture, but it is on a Kodachrome
slide.  I can get a print made of it for $1.00.

Blake

By the way, does anyone know which, if any, of the
upholstery suppliers for
TCs and TFs has the correct BRIGHT red upholstery?  The
samples I got from
Moss and from NTG in England are both too dark.