Re: Christmas was a Success

To: "Chuck Hull" <chull@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Christmas was a Success
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 16:57:28 -0500
What was the original color of the car?  If it was something that goes with
the red seats, I would paint it that color......just in case you ever decide
to sell it, as it will be worth more painted the original color.

By the way, does anyone know which, if any, of the upholstery suppliers for
TCs and TFs has the correct BRIGHT red upholstery?  The samples I got from
Moss and from NTG in England are both too dark.

TIA,
Bob