FW: Oil Leak

To: "'Stuart Keen'" <simbafish@home.com>
Subject: FW: Oil Leak
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 09:50:14 -0600
Stu,

One more thing. I've been working on my PB too much recently, and I forgot
the details of the TD engine. Cliff Knight correctly pointed out that the
sealing surface is on the crank pulley, not on the crank itself. So if that
surface is not smooth and clean and can't be made so, only the crank pulley
need be replaced. Not the crank as I first mentioned.

Regards,
Lew Palmer