RE: Painting Information

To: "'Francis Precht'" <fprecht@mail.frostburg.edu>, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Painting Information
From: "Hermance, Jonathan" <Jonathan_Hermance@ATK.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:08:37 -0600
Francis,

I have a 53 TD that was originally what I believe to be Silver Streak gray
with a red interior and grill slats.  In the classified section of a
Motoring Magazine earlier this year, there was a small picture of a TF I
think may have been Silver Streak gray - a sort of greenish looking gray to
my eye.  I would be interested in any "conclusive(?)" information you come
up with on what Silver Streak gray is/was supposed to look like.

Jon