A colour for a TF

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: A colour for a TF
From: "David Tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 23:59:24 -0000
I am in the closing stages of preparation for painting my 54TF. Originally
it was Ivory with red trim. The problem is that my 51TD is Ivory and Green
trim, and I did not want two cars the same colour paintwork.

I have a friend who has a TF painted in dark Jaguar blue with black trim and
black weather equipment. Although it is a non standard colour it is
absolutely superb and I am tempted to follow suit.

The issues are Originality (and ultimate value ) versus  personal
preferences.

What do you think?

Regards
David Tinker. Wales UK