Re: New to List

To: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: New to List
From: "David Tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 00:35:01 -0000
I also have a 54 TF which I am restoring ( what are your car and body nos. )
and one of the best books on restoration that I have read is Horst  Schach
book on the MGTD, which is essentially the same as the TF. What you should
also do is to send for parts catalogues from firms like Moss in the States
or Brown & Gammons in the UK. The diagrams are invaluable in finding out how
things fit together.

Most important is the facility of asking questions on this list from people
in the know, and you get a pretty quick answer too.

My car No. is HDP16/4990. Body No. 14509.Original Engine No.XPAG/TF 34928.
But a replacement engine was fitted sometime during its life No. C/64952.
Good Luck
David Tinker. Wales Uk
51MGTD
54MGTF