mystery part and term

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: mystery part and term
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:01:04 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Gentle Prewarriors, while reading myself to sleep last night (the N type
parts manual is excellent for this), I found under the heading Body Details
part number B265/135- Door pull, 1 required for the two seater and 1 required
for the fourseater, and next item is an S17/10
 "Oscillith " bush for ditto, 2 required for both body styles......

What pray tell is an "Oscillith bush", and where is/was the door pull
mounted?  I'm not aware of NA's having a door pull but perhaps the NB had one
but on which side and why only one??

In this same list of parts are the o/s and n/s door thread plates.  Can
anyone confirm that these were printed with "The M.G. Car Company" on the N
types as were T types and others?

Terry (I'm  feeling sleepy) Sanders