RE: mystery part and term

To: <TATERRY@aol.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: mystery part and term
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:35:22 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dear Sleepy,

I wondered myself what an oscillith bush was. I found the same in the
P-type parts list. However, it is listed as "Oscillith Bush for ditto",
where "ditto" refers to the fixed portion of the door catch. I believe
it might be the rubber bushing that is within that portion of the door
catch (the part that mounts on the door post. If you find out for sure,
let us know. Enquiring minds want to know.

Regarding the door pull, there is none listed is the P-type manual or
parts list, nor can I find any such thing pictured in my books, so I'm
helpless on that one.

Regards,
Lew