Re: PA parts

To: DSBonar@aol.com
Subject: Re: PA parts
From: Jack and Sherri Hardy <jnshardy@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 11:49:59 -0800
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Don,

RE the front cross tube: If you refer to the tube between the tips of
the dumb irons, it is the same as TC and can be ordered from Moss USA.
If you know someone with a TC you can look closely at you may be able to
identify common parts, and order from Moss USA.  For other parts, I've
had good luck with S&V in England. Also bought some from Naylor/Moss,
which used to be The Pre-War MG Parts Centre they did a very nice
catalogue. I don't know if the catalogue is still available. My 1993
price list gives the address as: 1A Albany Road, Chislehurst, Kent, BR7
6BG  Tele:  081-467-7788. I just looked in an MG Octagon Car Club
Bulletin  for their current number, I did not find a listing--they may
be gone. The MG Octagon Car Club is also a good source for info, parts
and suppliers; web site: www.mgoctagoncarclub.com. I suggest you join.

This hobby takes a lot of patience!

Good Luck
Jack Hardy