PA parts

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: PA parts
From: DSBonar@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 09:57:52 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
I'm new at this so please be patient...
I have developed 7 typed pages of missing/broken/worn parts for PA 1823 and
I'm looking for part suppliers.
I understand the boys at the local NAPA store won't be stocking front
trunnion pins for a 35 PA, but I've got to believe there are some
"consumable" parts like bearings, seals, etc., that might be sourced here in
the U.S. The freight and wait times to the UK are eating my lunch! Am I
living in dream land or can someone offer help?

I have catalogs from both Moss and S&V. Moss USA (at least here in KC)
doesn't stock anything before T series. Also have found a specialty shop in
Nevada for screws, clips, etc. What am I missing? Understand that more
esoteric and branded parts will have to be located through vehicles such as
this great network of experts.

Any suggestions on how to remove dents from front chassis cross tube?
Previous owner gave something a hell of a whack (or ... more likely multiple
whacks). Local engine machinist can straighten for true but can't figure how
to get dents out. I understand these are rare parts. Anyone made one from
scratch?
Thanks,

Don B.