Re: Interesting results from last event

To: james@shoffit.com, geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting results from last event
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:03:13 EST
Fun to drive that way, isn't it?  :-)

If you want your maps to look better, you can adjust by highlighting
specific corners and using the adjustment tools to alter the speed
there.  Reduced speed means more open map corners.

Even in a shifter kart, the maps can look something like the course.
The real toughie is getting anywhere near the computer-graded
usage, smoothness, and aggressiveness levels that can be reached
in a car.  Vehicle capabilities are so high, and the pavement is such
a factor in a kart, that keeping the sustains anywhere near the peaks
for any significant length of time is like trying to cage a mad wildcat.
At the end of a run, the cat is behind bars, but the process of getting
it there almost never goes quite as expected.  ;-)

Alan