Re: Interesting results from last event

To: Gene Beaird <gbeaird@io.com>, geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting results from last event
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:14:06 -0500
At 11:35 AM 2/10/04 -0600, Gene Beaird wrote:
>This is in second gear!!
>I know I didn't finish that fast (the back of the hood rises as the speeds
>approach 40, and it was not up), and in fact, the run I looked at I
>remember finishing particularly slowly.  Any ideas on what could cause the
>discrepancy?

I used to get finishing speeds that were far higher than I knew
to be correct.  I suspect that cars that oversteer tend to fool the
GEEZ - at least, that's what seemed to be causing my problem.
My E/P TR-4 tended to be pretty tail happy at any rate.  Do you
tend to hang the rear out more than your wife?

Hmmmmm, that last bit sounds a bit funny, doesn't it? <grin>

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu