Re: PalmV (was Re: Palm IIIe price lowered)

To: TeamZ3@aol.com
Subject: Re: PalmV (was Re: Palm IIIe price lowered)
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 11:29:48 -0700
The key to this is the order in which you turn everything on and off.
If you turn the power module off before you turn the Palm off, the Palm
will revert to NO DEVICE, effectively losing it's AUTOSTART setting.
Likewise, when you turn them back on, you can't turn the Palm on until
after you have the power module on.

--Byron