fot
[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [Fot] Spitfire Clutch

To: fot@autox.team.net cx=c_apl:c_pps:t_out a=kRaGL2Q7qLiahLf3O6OaIA==:117 a=kRaGL2Q7qLiahLf3O6OaIA==:17 a=660iZSQnnn4A:10 a=x7bEGLp0ZPQA:10 a=O-b5fI_EsJkA:10 a=VkNPw1HP01LnGYTKEx00:22 a=D6k3Aqj4AAAA:8 a=rwXaIgmcun928gQzAoQA:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=wZcCw65iAR6mGdtU:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=rmMZ5sgSqy_LoQUvtx03:22 a=o5GfCR0YzeFqz6jke1HA:22 a=Lk9KyPEfg8yF6mplribu:22 d1xrvsGSm3JZT0ea/k4QW4qBhvQF9TfriNesBiuYcPa3SaN6Rf3rEVYyD+97K1GWrOdY+WxlcWt x+YApPHjmyLw8A51VXY8e+IC91hOuNKgReGSp9bFLZSW1suKhywDq9ez1e12Ai7w6Y2OG+s8ghj ddxYETzj1TAFkZaX2EviWnQNrk0F2IFvcMooPCof/HWemGEMcwxx5YNxeUwgGjGYZ5xB+L9QYbb lrwbxIXUfBSzqlO4liLPoes6Sh4+jgZLzUJFh+SMvdfLRKfp6A3ZvUoxJ+I8DHnCEEg8M+ioBAd FJxHhSHch3wXgBP/JqxEqDbariQMzHkJjRJj0tO2jK697lDKg/97IMq1KNd21I= NO5l1RK0rIKgaCi+1NgPZzj0STlz7tciO7hZmbvBrNXpsVh944H9xc8H92nAf88f5lMpu11LuPPWbmDGlE4EEoS0NnZQIDGX63kkXKx5JSWs8VYCU4ESggDnLdmivhMw6m58kXKshhp4aOjGf8HG4sHcyQOTUbizy1TLb99sIhYX6/Ih7cvHIltyexRV/tQq18JbuskOUQt4u19B/Xi+s6o1ntsIgn7T9tLb+qEggmH7rei80uSHLi2v2q/NvzzGrjTksEt56wxXr8Yg=
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spitfire Clutch
From: Don Couch <dcphotos@icloud.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2026 14:34:53 -0500
Authentication-results: autox.team.net;
Delivered-to: mharc@autox.team.net
Delivered-to: fot@autox.team.net
--===============8415469859000792272==
        boundary="Apple-Mail=_649B7052-D507-41F0-A513-6C75B1D5F6EB"


--Apple-Mail=_649B7052-D507-41F0-A513-6C75B1D5F6EB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
        charset=utf-8

Bob,=20
I run a GT6 box in my 1296 Spitfire with a stock pressure plate and a =
solid center disc I got from California Clutch which=20
I think changed name to Custom Clutches.
www.californiacustomclutches.com =
<http://www.californiacustomclutches.com/>

Been some time ago so, don=E2=80=99t know if they still make them for =
Spitfire.
Give them a call. Let us know. Good Luck!
Cheers,=20
Don



--Apple-Mail=_649B7052-D507-41F0-A513-6C75B1D5F6EB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
        charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: =
after-white-space;">Bob,&nbsp;<div>I run a GT6 box in my 1296 Spitfire =
with a stock pressure plate and a solid center disc I got from =
California Clutch which&nbsp;</div><div>I think changed name to Custom =
Clutches.</div><div><div style=3D"display: block;"><div style=3D"display: =
block;"><a =
href=3D"http://www.californiacustomclutches.com";>www.californiacustomclutc=
hes.com</a></div><div style=3D"display: block;"><br></div><div =
style=3D"display: block;">Been some time ago so, don=E2=80=99t know if =
they still make them for Spitfire.</div><div style=3D"display: =
block;">Give them a call. Let us know. Good Luck!</div><div =
style=3D"display: block;">Cheers,&nbsp;</div><div style=3D"display: =
block;">Don</div><br></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_649B7052-D507-41F0-A513-6C75B1D5F6EB--

--===============8415469859000792272==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot



--===============8415469859000792272==--

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>