fot
[Top] [All Lists]

[Fot] Spitfire Clutch

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Spitfire Clutch
From: "robertten1@aol.com" <robertten1@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2026 03:21:18 +0000 (UTC)
Authentication-results: autox.team.net;
Delivered-to: mharc@autox.team.net
Delivered-to: fot@autox.team.net
References: <608704176.154516.1790997678973.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
--===============3364144142075319941==
        boundary="----=_Part_154515_209376984.1790997678973"

------=_Part_154515_209376984.1790997678973
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Good evening members,
I am having an issue with the clutch on my Triumph Spitfire.=C2=A0 Slippage=
.=C2=A0 It's a stock pressure plate and disc in a 1500 engine mated to a GT=
6 transmission.=C2=A0=C2=A0My quest is acquire a heavy duty pressure plate =
or info for a company that can rebuild modify my pressure plate.=C2=A0 Comp=
any I have used in the past has long gone out of business.=C2=A0 Our parts =
suppliers seem to of stopped offering performance clutches over the years.=
=C2=A0 Unless anyone or more of our members can offer suggestions of help ?=
I have tried asking Spitfire racers their sources but have not received an =
answer.
Curious,Bob TottenAutocrosser
------=_Part_154515_209376984.1790997678973
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp16d8a727yahoo-style-wrap" 
style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, 
sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>Good evening 
members,</div><div><br></div><div>I am having an issue with the clutch on my 
Triumph Spitfire.&nbsp; Slippage.&nbsp; It's a stock pressure plate and disc in 
a 1500 engine mated to a GT6 transmission.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div>My quest is 
acquire a heavy duty pressure plate or info for a company that can rebuild 
modify my pressure plate.&nbsp; Company I have used in the past has long gone 
out of business.&nbsp; Our parts suppliers seem to of stopped offering 
performance clutches over the years.&nbsp; Unless anyone or more of our members 
can offer suggestions of help ?</div><div>I have tried asking Spitfire racers 
their sources but have not received an 
answer.</div><div><br></div><div>Curious,</div><div>Bob 
Totten</div><div>Autocrosser</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_154515_209376984.1790997678973--

--===============3364144142075319941==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot



--===============3364144142075319941==--

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>