--===============8275041181187730123==
boundary="Apple-Mail=_8E3F9499-8393-4A95-910D-D6B94452C622"
--Apple-Mail=_8E3F9499-8393-4A95-910D-D6B94452C622
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
charset=utf-8
all depends on how serious you are about solving the problem.I never =
used stock clutches in Peyote=E2=80=94it smoked the stock stuff=E2=80=94al=
ways multi plate and radial bearing throwout=E2=80=94generally modified =
Saab. I think Tilton makes a two disk one that=E2=80=99s mostly a bolt =
on for spitfire. Not cheap.=20
> On Oct 2, 2026, at 8:21=E2=80=AFPM, robertten1@aol.com wrote:
>=20
> Good evening members,
>=20
> I am having an issue with the clutch on my Triumph Spitfire. =
Slippage. It's a stock pressure plate and disc in a 1500 engine mated =
to a GT6 transmission. =20
> My quest is acquire a heavy duty pressure plate or info for a company =
that can rebuild modify my pressure plate. Company I have used in the =
past has long gone out of business. Our parts suppliers seem to of =
stopped offering performance clutches over the years. Unless anyone or =
more of our members can offer suggestions of help ?
> I have tried asking Spitfire racers their sources but have not =
received an answer.
>=20
> Curious,
> Bob Totten
> Autocrosser
> _______________________________________________
> fot@autox.team.net
>=20
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive =
http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/bill@ponostyle.com
>=20
>=20
--Apple-Mail=_8E3F9499-8393-4A95-910D-D6B94452C622
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
charset=utf-8
<html aria-label=3D"message body"><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" =
content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body =
style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
line-break: after-white-space;">all depends on how serious you are about =
solving the problem.I never used stock clutches in Peyote=E2=80=94it =
smoked the stock stuff=E2=80=94always multi plate and radial bearing =
throwout=E2=80=94generally modified Saab. I think Tilton makes a two =
disk one that=E2=80=99s mostly a bolt on for spitfire. Not =
cheap. <br id=3D"lineBreakAtBeginningOfMessage"><div><br><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div>On Oct 2, 2026, at 8:21=E2=80=AFPM, =
robertten1@aol.com wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div><div><div =
class=3D"ydp16d8a727yahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-family:Helvetica =
Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>Good evening =
members,</div><div><br></div><div>I am having an issue with the clutch =
on my Triumph Spitfire. Slippage. It's a stock pressure =
plate and disc in a 1500 engine mated to a GT6 =
transmission. </div><div>My quest is acquire a heavy duty =
pressure plate or info for a company that can rebuild modify my pressure =
plate. Company I have used in the past has long gone out of =
business. Our parts suppliers seem to of stopped offering =
performance clutches over the years. Unless anyone or more of our =
members can offer suggestions of help ?</div><div>I have tried asking =
Spitfire racers their sources but have not received an =
answer.</div><div><br></div><div>Curious,</div><div>Bob =
Totten</div><div>Autocrosser</div></div></div>____________________________=
___________________<br>fot@autox.team.net<br><br>http://www.fot-racing.com=
<br><br>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Archive: =
http://autox.team.net/archive =
http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/bill@ponostyle.com<br><br><br></=
div></blockquote></div><br></body></html>=
--Apple-Mail=_8E3F9499-8393-4A95-910D-D6B94452C622--
--===============8275041181187730123==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline
_______________________________________________
fot@autox.team.net
http://www.fot-racing.com
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
--===============8275041181187730123==--
|