| To: | Fot <fot@autox.team.net> |
|---|---|
| Subject: | [Fot] VDCA, SVRA, VRG, VSCCA Tire Rules |
| From: | Mark Cook <mecook635@gmail.com> |
| Date: | Sun, 4 Oct 2026 08:21:01 -0400 |
| Arc-authentication-results: | i=1; mx.google.com; arc=none d=gmail.com; s=20251104; t=1791116473; x=1791721273; darn=autox.team.net; h=content-type:to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to:content-type; bh=00Us8I1jGj7VHPMpr4Q8bTVXmlIyF/4NyXpPA7ZoYj4=; b=nVO7NwgDH/11LgOdQNJ1xMMclG71SVeQcJi+z4XnsftEm9Cp/CiifLKNk53KSd/cdA bNRwvhINqjP7ceOTUbe3JVKY9NLX5VfCw1IGfFFgGd5OBdao4M5OeANsof6jIP672Pb+ gO+HBb+SdiMst/CLRSOKSManICgiExiseQC070sgXOkirkyayAt5skZzFVlzF1gw7ru0 wl4QXTtlbA8i92r/K4TQbk7B0py1v64uVgUjqxtaHoB/GGoheDbOwnLJzu5RvETb00y2 dCmm+eF+zhfPnrXMWq8/vdydZru3hgQSIbivcAMW9QMtezoYRYUk6G8YUddRXp1mdGDw vS6g== d=1e100.net; s=20260707; t=1791116473; x=1791721273; h=content-type:to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:x-gm-gg :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to :content-type; bh=00Us8I1jGj7VHPMpr4Q8bTVXmlIyF/4NyXpPA7ZoYj4=; b=mP8QRyporrtSQbfb5ox/pAA5N/YVhT5gHM9E6FfOCW0PAUK18+gi7Hwwj6TW0RD6Ad DpgzHvl8xiThPyTHmQ9KInjY57mueo1k1HojQv+91cq1PK3IXDJ7jOSIwJO//GPtvA2I 1Wnug52x9qZlN4enXsMz6bII84r+Yg5L3tXoJSgqcr129mM7rM1M+bN8Psc3rbx4og40 giCmxVumuSlJkvHc9nG9HjSmgchQ0jzuxj2XpQfjOuDZNwWPAF/CfZVMKnU1IM0/VBHy /27MJYvYsQh6rooqi+ibfaRNJqJgrddBFU/yGE09wI/nKlFF8WGKHt2hVYjTZEwdGb/J gLyw== wnzI/cUejUx4G63oRym7pyulqkv86mCFRiOHPkHzhjsA1M+mHrsG/4W30nYt3IqjNhJMzO4a0UJ XestGMOHqRrNBqZHyi75KhirJ3FJ7ZdtsN2mq CthAqp/LxlrJ0/H5us9KlbguZeHAykoRwmlNnVQShn85Luifm/xV6wzJfKlBsaz6arvgZdxSlwv GlfqRHLt5kXTjfV6kSxxz2dqQj9K6XjUmnpZBXW4kh3ArgzddwaNoWmC4iF5SxEbKsf/FyzZvrr Tju26BaiyeJTb+YSlmm6uHLmopywFC0kp0bVyuuu6B3OcQiFFgBQcq1ZQ+YV0LKxzZHtxMIwtRb hjHsDXQs7KUhlTwS+W+jFiyhl7sbJO9BNTaoHrkzex1NcqxgX2U7fw8+bK0C35EWGQ== d9443c01a7336-2e51046a913mr38879235ad.28.1791116472837; Sun, 04 Oct 2026 05:21:12 -0700 (PDT) |
| Arc-message-signature: | i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20260327; bh=00Us8I1jGj7VHPMpr4Q8bTVXmlIyF/4NyXpPA7ZoYj4=; fh=2bhSiMrXPT1IHgTUX8vPLfzCvkFGfVY9s6gIsRYGzVU=; b=dnymR4THU83auPoBpgVCAZhdcXKBUYgtbwHHjYEYrxcopuDqKd3TDJcTz7H1I8U84g soggLpWw1WBGXSY6EJ7woW8MMnbJXJq9sOH140dGOzPbWGykyD8P8zDzkBExjlxrjwt1 FldazMh+f8h+bLKvZoQ6oQ+RpQH6pk++A49L3uDd0ZwrDO8yUbuEfEXWJcqa+ygHLEMG Xs6RyMhZ04bFHTKNHphBS9SRZUMirhHMR3GuWCqhdoUoCuJ+DGc8qfCr8ZnLXzFZXRm2 AHY/VBblk9ePg0mGT8/10sr5yHm0x68JhVN4q4NmXRexC+IY4GgltbWQsao8sJrM/JkH /j8g==; darn=autox.team.net |
| Arc-seal: | i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1791116473; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20260327; b=Tu1Jfi/W83iuSj1fylMj+nUZTg3oIiIVrUqftGeFT+aWrWtHrRpjjWBR8HdyUW5gO4 AApSW2QFPPihEgwswU6B5jgbiI/VxfNa4RllKpXwLy91M43Ti77EnXEnH77giUJA3Vsg zbqePHcCoWGkQCPBlrF3XFhGQobE4m4mBVuxcJnWF68SbZUYK3dcNcg1o33cKQ2dPbNs 1Ei0lxNuXU3JG6hAPze2lQwl2OsoSiUiwuz+/BX4UIb4G8vvVCXRWVlznkYbZcritNkp yphrZpMN4bBoalhQGZAqv0ZuEqtN45cx5cUnXCplsQaG77In0yYhbx8/M0NAjI8JcGll tqew== |
| Authentication-results: | autox.team.net; |
| Delivered-to: | mharc@autox.team.net |
| Delivered-to: | fot@autox.team.net |
--===============6705484146067778463== --0000000000001d69ac065d02cd5b All, So, I it is time to replace my Hoosier TDRs on my TR6. This TR6 was previously run in SCCA with Hoosier R7 SM7.5 (Spec Miata). When I purchased the TR6 In 2024, then current VDCA/SVRA tire rules did not allow these tires and I switched to the TDRs. In 2026 SVRA and VDCA changed the rules for Group 8/CP to allow the Hoosier R7/R8, as well as the Toyo Proxes RR. It appears that VRG and VSCCA continue to require fully treaded tires in CP/DP classes, like the Hoosier Speedster and TDR. Though, VRG is deferring to other organizations tire rules in joint events (VIR / Summit Point with VDCA as example). I think most of you run in VDCA Group 3, but has anyone running in Group 8 CP/DP changed or considering changing to Hoosier R8s or Toyo Proxes RR? Thanks, Mark Cook --0000000000001d69ac065d02cd5b Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <div dir=3D"ltr"><div>All,</div><div><br></div><div>So, I it is time to rep= lace my Hoosier TDRs on my TR6.=C2=A0 This TR6 was previously run in SCCA w= ith Hoosier R7 SM7.5 (Spec Miata).=C2=A0 =C2=A0When I purchased the TR6 In = 2024, then current VDCA/SVRA tire rules did not allow these tires and I swi= tched to the TDRs.</div><div><br></div><div>In 2026 SVRA and VDCA changed t= he rules for Group 8/CP to allow the=C2=A0Hoosier R7/R8, as well as the Toy= o Proxes RR.=C2=A0 It appears that VRG and VSCCA continue to require fully = treaded=C2=A0tires in CP/DP classes, like the Hoosier Speedster and TDR.=C2= =A0 Though, VRG is deferring to other organizations tire rules in joint eve= nts (VIR / Summit Point with VDCA as example).</div><div><br></div><div>I t= hink most of you run in VDCA Group 3, but has anyone running in Group 8 CP/= DP changed or considering changing to Hoosier R8s or Toyo Proxes RR?=C2=A0= =C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Mark Cook<= /div><div><br></div></div> --0000000000001d69ac065d02cd5b-- --===============6705484146067778463== Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline _______________________________________________ fot@autox.team.net http://www.fot-racing.com Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot --===============6705484146067778463==-- |
| <Prev in Thread] | Current Thread | [Next in Thread> |
|---|---|---|
| ||
| Previous by Date: | Re: [Fot] Spitfire Clutch, Don Couch |
|---|---|
| Next by Date: | Re: [Fot] Spitfire Clutch, Joe Boruch |
| Previous by Thread: | [Fot] Spitfire Clutch, robertten1@aol.com |
| Indexes: | [Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists] |