Re: [Roadsters] Starting Issue

To: Bill Cole <datrock@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Starting Issue
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:51:14 -0600
I second the ignition switch post. I've had that problem a few times
over the years.

An easy way to  verify it is to connect a jumper wire from an always hot
connection close to the ignition switch to the hot lead going into the
ignition system. Then try starting the car. If it starts right up, it is
the switch. If not, then you have something dropping voltage in the
system somewhere.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Bill Cole, On 2/21/2010 9:31 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001

http://www.team.net/archive