[Roadsters] Rain-X

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (roadster list)
Subject: [Roadsters] Rain-X
From: racery@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:16:34 +0000
Stuff works great, as long as it's not REALLY raining.
And you keep moving at a decent clip.

In a full downpour, the wiper does a better job.

That's especially true as you approach 120 mph...

I run a single wiper, and as a test last season, rain-x'ed
the other side of the windshield.  We took the green in
a light mist, and I was almost ready to pull into the pits
and do the whole 'screen, the rain-x was working so well.
 Then the skies opened up, and
I changed my mind completely- you couldn't see through
the rain-x, but the wiper wasn't too bad.
It looks pretty cool on the video...

The fog-x on the inside works pretty well, too...

Toby