Re: [Roadsters] Rain-X

To: "'Daryl Smith'" <drlsmith@dccnet.com>, <racery@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Rain-X
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 06:32:08 -0500
  I use Rain-X on my 1600.  I got stuck leading a roadster group at MidOhio
Vintage down to the Saturday night party at Mitch's one year.  Hit a
thunderstorm that dropped 2" of rain in less than 30 minutes.  The water was
so heavy on the free way I was hopping back and forth in the ruts left by
the truck in front of me; just like driving in deep snow.  Never turned on
the wipers, Rain-X worked just fine.  Better yet, the hardtop never leaked a
drop.  The odd part was when we got to Mitch's, a mere 30 miles down the
road, it was dry and never did rain a drop?

Paul
Ohio