Re: [Roadsters] Roadster article in this months Hemmimgs

To: Ritchie Labate <rlabate@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadster article in this months Hemmimgs
From: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:59:27 -0800
Finally got around to reading about Ron Eastman's daily driver, thanks
for the note about this nice roadster article. (Hemmings Sports &
Exotic Cars - March 2008.) Kudos to him for fixing up a busted old
project.

Took notice of his statement "I have also seen a lot of people who get
a car like mine who blow it apart and it's never done; it gets sold to
a new owner in boxes." For various personal reasons, I'm pondering
whether to sell off my first roadster owned since 1971, currently in a
bunch of boxes and parts scattered around my home. Someone please tell
me our roadsters will be worth a half million bucks so I can get
motivated to complete the project!

Fred Katz - So.SF, CA
3 1/2 roadsters