Re: [Roadsters] Rain-X

To: "'Paul'" <9laser3@bright.net>, "'Daryl Smith'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Rain-X
From: "steb" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:37:36 -0600
I was on that rain soaked trip with Paul. I also had used Rain-X prior
to starting the trip and was very glad I had. My roadster on the other
hand did not have a good seal at the front of the soft top. My wife and
I still talk about and laugh at the fact that she was stuffing Kleenex
between the top and windshield to try and slow down the fire hydrant
stream of water. When a piece of Kleenex could no longer hold back the
water, it would shoot out towards us and hit us in the face. Great
times!  It was a great party as well!

Steve Harvey
(owner of an original bra)