Re: insurance

To: geegc@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: insurance
From: Tim Putland <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 9:10:46 -0700
If you have a teenager who drives and does not have a car of his or her own,
don't tell Haggerty this. They will not insure you unless EVERY DRIVER in the
house has his or her own car. EVERYONE must have their own daily driver. I went
around and around with Haggerty over this. My oldest has her license but rarely
drives as we live very close to the HS, but Haggerty said she might use the
Datsun to run an errand. I told Haggerty that she doesn't even know how to
drive a stick. That didn't matter. Haggerty gets two thumbs down from me.

I went with Grundy. My two roadsters are "lower end" (their words, not mine,
snobs!!) than what Grundy usually insures, but they still insured both cars for
less that $200 a year, comprehensive coverage.

Good luck
--
Tim
Belleville, WI.