Re: insurance

To: <geegc@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: insurance
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 22:30:26 -0500
As I've informed the list, I recently insured and licensed my '67 - 1600. I
used MetLife to insure the car as a collectible classic. No deductible on
anything and comprehensive on everything, as a rider on my current coverage.
Cost: $111 annual, maximum mileage, 2500 miles.

I'll have to evaluate that part. If driving this car continues to be so much
fun I'm gonna need an increase in my "allowance".  :-)
Mike Hudson