Re: another radio question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: another radio question
From: "E Scanlon" <escanlon@wa-net.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:24:53 -0700
 Think of it as a Magnetic Linear CD.

 Only the most refined and exclusive archives still have them as most other
 audiophiles have succumbed to the cheaper and more organized static and
hiss
 storage devices.  Remember for accurate reproduction of the true hiss and
 static associated with the snare drum and the sybillant "S" sound, you need
 to use a broad band recording media which allows a true random
 interpretation of the sound wave being recorded....after all how much
RANDOM
 static / hiss can you generate from a bunch of 0's and 1's......

 Aside from the Cassette, the only other media better at recording the snare
 drum and the "S" was the Vinyl Record.....

From: "Hall, Phillip"