Re: Racing stripe decals/Los Angeles

To: vlaury@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Racing stripe decals/Los Angeles
From: geegc@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:22:11 -0400
wax?  What's wax?

Gary C

-----Original Message-----
From: vlaury@earthlink.net
To: datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com; Steve@olsonarchitect.com; geegc@aol.com; Sent:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 5:07 PM

>Dean Wrote - Make sure that the surface is clean.

Proper tip! When I applied the "D A T S U N" vinyl letter on my 521
tailgate, The instruction specified the use of a solvent wipe (I used
denatured Alcohol) to strip the waxes off before application. Those
letters have been on a year, and might as well be part of the paint.

Victor Laury
Downtown Los Angeles
70 SRL Roadster
72 PL510 AS OF TOMORROW AFTERNOON!