Re: Racing stripe decals/Los Angeles

To: geegc@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Racing stripe decals/Los Angeles
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:23:51 -0700 (PDT)
Gary,

I haven't applied them myself, but I believe there are
quite a few shops in LA which may be willing to help
apply them.

The technology for the decals are pretty cool
nowadays. In California, there are many trucks/buses
running around with custom full mural decals
(including the windows) promoting tons of products.

Could be interesting that instead of repainting that
faded roadster, you simply install a new full body
decal kit. So, if you want a purple roadster...go buy
a purple roadster decal kit. Then 6 months later, when
you want something different, simple peel it off and
get a different color decal kit.

Or...how about a history of Roadster Racing custom
decal kit with vintage snapshots of the National
Champs' cars...

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA