Re: Racing stripe decals/Los Angeles

To: Stephen Wan <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Subject: Re: Racing stripe decals/Los Angeles
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:26:45 -0500
Steve,

I agree with this, but I think you forgot the first step. Before you
break out he decals, mark where you want them to go! Don't rely on
eyeballing, measure, mark with grease pencil or masking tape, then
measure again. THEN you can eyeball it to be sure the locations are
what you want. You should be able to lay the decals in place without
water and take another look. Once you are satisfied, grab the soapy
water and have at it. If something goes wrong you can usually pull the
decal off while it is wet and let it dry, then try again.

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --