Racing stripe decals/Los Angeles

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Racing stripe decals/Los Angeles
From: geegc@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:53:49 -0400
I just purchased racing stripe decals from an Internet company and will be
putting them on my black 2000 this weekend or next.  The instructions make a
big point of having experience and, of course, I have none.

Does anyone on the list have experience applying these and have any words of
advice?  If anyone is in Los Angeles and has actually applied them with
success, let me know if you would like to try it again.

Gary C
1600 red,
2000 black solex
1600 red parts