Re: 4-way flassher unit

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 4-way flassher unit
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:45:55 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I am going to use Royal Purple in the tranny on my racecar.  The Datsun/Nissan
trannies don't do well with GL-5 because it eats the syncros.  Royal purple
advertises that their gear oil is gl-4/gl-5 and will work with Nissan syncros.
It is less expensive than the other synthetics like redline or amsoil.  It is
also made here in Texas so it has to be good.

Andy