4-way flassher unit

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 4-way flassher unit
From: "Brad and Gayle Holmes" <bradandgayle@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:49:01 -0500
Listers, in particular you spark chasers and bubble bobbers.

When I bought my roadster there was no 4-way flasher installed, just a hole. I
bought a flasher but the wiring didn't look right.

I have the consol apart to replace the choke cable and the heater valve
control rod. Those jobs are done and I think I found the electrical plug that
goes to the flasher. The back of the flasher has a 6 pin connector and a
separate single female spade connector. What is the separate single female
spade connector for? A ground perhaps? I can't find a wandering male separate
single spade connector in that area.

Second question, what do you all know about Royal Purple oil products? Other
than they're expensive. Eats seals, works fine, no one in their right or left
mind should use it in their roadster or only people in their right mind should
use their products? 8 HP boost with just an oil change and no decals
required.
http://www.royalpurple.com/index.html

Thanks

Brad Holmes