Re: Garage door springs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garage door springs
From: majorpikins@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:08:57 +0000
I am in need of a couple items for my 1967.5 2000 restoration

1. The little 'L" shaped bracket that holds the megaphone style muffler to the
rear most cross member of the frame. Any condition.

2. The correct engine hoist that attaches to the front of the engine. Any
condition

3. The little bracket that holds the fuel line out of the way on the front of
the engine. Any condition

If you have these and are interested in selling please contact me off line.

Thanks
--
Gary Griffin
majorpikins@comcast.net