Re: Wilwood big brake kit!

To: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Subject: Re: Wilwood big brake kit!
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:17:19 -0500
One reason for the Volvo conversion may be $$$, considering a new set
of roadster calipers makes Mercedes or BMW brakes seem like a
bargain.   But as far as stopping power, we may be seeing  an
artifact of a generation that has never known non power-assisted
braking.  I remember in college I could really put a strain on the
seat rails trying to stop my dad's 68 Plymouth Satellite with drums
all 'round and no power assist.

-Marc