RE: Wilwood big brake kit!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wilwood big brake kit!
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 22:25:41 +0000
Oh, jeeze, no-
that first panic stop when you stand on the pedal
and NOTHING HAPPENS
will dissuade anyone from running true race pads...

It's funny- on the 2l, I always had decent brakes- good pedal feel,
no real fade, pretty linear.
The 1600 has always been spongy.  Same stuff, same mechanic
(me) and new (teflon) lines on both.

If I do an engine swap in the 1600, I'll change the brakes-
just for the confidence.

Even though the stock parts SHOULD be just fine...

Toby

From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>