Re: Wilwood big brake kit!

To: John Wightman <johnwightman@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Wilwood big brake kit!
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 21:30:01 -0400
You're right, of course, John.

- Bob

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.