Re: Fuel Lines & Fuel Pressure

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Lines & Fuel Pressure
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:33:08 -0400
5/8" fuel line? You must mean 5/16ths. Roadsters used 1/4" fuel line and
that's plenty except for racing motors.

I run a Facet box pump in my engine compartment located on the ledge of the
inner fender close to the fuel filter mounting. Not an ideal position but it
has run well like that for 25 years. I use the original filter before the
pump to protect it from debris.

Most fuel pumps like to suck through the fuel filter not push through a fuel
filter from what I read. Some fuel pumps are designed for a push setup like
on my Miata.

Mike