Re: Fuel Lines & Fuel Pressure

To: CBrucciani@archinsurance.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Lines & Fuel Pressure
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:45:59 EDT
Chris,

    The first fuel filter should be between the tank  and the pump. This
keeps crud out of the pump that will kill it. Could be the  problem. If the
pump
is filled with rust and dirt it may not be working  properly. Also the filter
may be clogged. Larger fuel line won't lower pressure.

keith

In a message dated 9/30/2005 7:19:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,