Re: Jimmy's picnic

To: roadster@rcn.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jimmy's picnic
From: pletch5@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:33:44 -0400
I'm planning on going this year.

Ken
DATSTER

-----Original Message-----
From: roadster katman <roadster@rcn.com>
To: pletch5@aol.com; datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Sent: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:44:40 -0700

Hi Ken, Francis, Gary and others,

I got a flyer in the mail from Juxtapoz that confirms Jimmy's 17th
Annual Old Car show is on Sunday October 9th, sunrise to sunset at
Speedway Meadow in GG Park in SF.

$15 donation per car on the lawn (free for those family cars parked on
the roads outside the meadow, roadsters should definitely be on the
lawn). Register upon arrival. Food vendor there, although most folks
bring food and the lucky ones who grab the few BBQ pits cook their own
food - usually the old timers with lots of cars.

I'll arrive early to stake out a spot for perhaps 6 roadsters (and
510's). So... who's going?

Fred - So.SF
roadster@rcn.com