Re: Gas Shortages

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gas Shortages
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 23:32:27 -0500
A goldwing has a bigger motor and probably weighs more than your Echo.

If you want fuel mileage then try something like a Ninja 500 or Ninja 250.

A few years back Motorcyclist Magazine tried a mpg shootout.  Each columnist
chose a bike and tinkered with it a little.  A couple of the bikes got close
to 100 mpg.  The biggest bike in the lot was a Ninja 250 and it got close to
80 mpg.

Lately I've been driving my dad's 325is BMW.  It gets about 25 mpg if I can
keep my foot off the floor.  I've figured out that I can buy a Hyundai and
put gas in it cheaper than just putting gas in my Dodge truck.

Now if I can only figure out how to pull a Roadster on a trailer and haul
1000 pounds of cargo with a Hyundai...

Andy