Re: Gas Shortages

To: "Marc&Heidi" <mtyler@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: Gas Shortages
From: "Jim Svedise" <svedise@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:56:31 -0700
Oh well the wing is 1500 cc 6 cylinder stock 38000 miles on it and the Guzzi
is punch out to a 1000 cc with a big cam twin plugged heads with 200,000
miles on bike 30,000 on this engine.  I usually cruise at about 80 to 85 and
can't stay off the throttle around town. But I want my car back (don't like
wherein helmets that much anymore).   :)
Jim