Re: Door hinge pins

To: j.f@cox.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Door hinge pins
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:29:56 EDT
John and all,

    Well, the pins are all spoken for. If I get good  reports from the folks
who get them I'll see about more. Actually, I was  thinking about eastern
Europe to make them. They've got all those Russian tanks  they are melting
down.
Made of pretty good steel I understand.

Thanks to all,

little old pin maker, keith

In a message dated 5/12/2005 10:31:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,