Re: Dash rehab

To: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Dash rehab
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:21:40 -0500
Dont know if this is THE wrinkle-gray, but here is A wrinkle gray.  I
was looking for a dark green-gray wrinkle finish for my 65 Datsun 320
truck dash.  Came up empty so i went another route (hammered finish
paint)  looks nice and easier to clean.  Still, the wrinkle stuff is
cool, used to be easy to find.  Here's a link, look at the bottom of
the page, it's $8.80 a can before shipping.

-Marc

http://www.caswellplating.com/vht/vht_high.htm