Fw: Dash rehab

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Dash rehab
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 11:03:35 -0700
Eric, The dash can be wrinkle painted black and then a light coat, really
light coat of eastwood detail gray can be placed over the black, just enough
 to cover the black and there you go.  I have done several dashes this way
 with excellent results.
Thanks, Gerardo
Hmmm....  Perhaps a dash rehab demo at Shasta???? Just a thought