Re: vendors

To: datsunsport@ca.inter.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: vendors
From: WCHMCH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 19:57:43 EDT
In a message dated 5/4/2005 2:34:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
datsunsport@ca.inter.net writes:

Without  Dean's help, I could not have done such a good job on Will
Haney's 1969  2000 that is almost ready for shipping back to  Maryland.

PLEASE DO NOT ROAST ROSS until after I get  my Roadster back.  Ross may have
a nomex suit, but all my poor Roadster has  is its soft top.  Thank you, Will.

PS - I have no idea what any of the flaming is about, but it seems to crop
up from time to time on every list and board.