vendors

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: vendors
From: Ross Mullen <datsunsport@ca.inter.net>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 11:32:46 -0700
Dear roadster people:
Why is the roadster community so keen on roasting people on this list?
Most of the time, this list is one of the enjoyable parts of the day.
On other occasions, I have to use the delete button far too often. Most
roadster owners have owned their roadsters for over 10 years and have
gotten to know all of the vendors and appreciated them  each in a
different way. My dealings with Dean 15 years ago were much different
then they are today. We have all matured, aged, and mellowed out.
Without Dean's help, I could not have done such a good job on Will
Haney's 1969 2000 that is almost ready for shipping back to Maryland.

No one is perfect. We all have flaws. I might be setting myself up for
a roast but here is how I feel: we are all in this together. Lets play
nice and if you want to flame someone, don't use the list: talk to them
direct: you might find out something about yourself  and the guy whose
reputation you want to tarnish.

Ross Mullen
sports imports
604-538-5615