Re: vendors

To: "Ross Mullen" <datsunsport@ca.inter.net>,
Subject: Re: vendors
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 13:52:13 -0500
Damn that Ross Mullen guy anyway!    I heard he's one of them thar "Roadster
Venders" out there who gave away some "Free" parts one time!  Damn him
anyway!

Oh, sorry Ross... I thought you wanted to be roasted for your words!  ;)

Have a GREAT roadster day!   I'll be heading out topdown (Thankfully the
roadster and not me!) today!
Eric