Re: DONATED ? prizes at Solvang

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DONATED ? prizes at Solvang
From: "Michael Knorr" <mhknorr@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 17:25:55 -0600
Some people just have to look inside the horse's mouth. Hey, I won two tour
books and a California map from AAA at the Solvang awards presentation. Now,
being a AAA member, I know I could've gotten the same two books and map for
free just by stopping by the AAA office. But am I complaining? Heck no! I
treasure those Solvang "prizes." If you don't like your prizes, you could've
given them back. Better yet, you can sell them on eBay and get your raffle
dollar back. Quit complaining! And Lou, hold your head high. You Fresno
people did an exemplary job.

Regards, Michael Knorr
1966 SPL311-03639