Re: DONATED ? prizes at Solvang

To: gogineni.alvin@gene.com, datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: DONATED ? prizes at Solvang
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 13:01:07 EDT
Alvin I agree, BUT!!!!

Everyone's good feelings about the show, have now been soiled, by 2
individuals who decided to they would rather put the best interests of the
Roadster
Community aside, so they can promote a personal agenda against a  vendor.

I am sorry!! But I do not want to be a part of this any more.

Myself and many individuals take personal time and personal expense to try
to make this event an enjoyable one! We come back Sunday night proud of what we
 did, then get blasted like this on Monday!!

I feel that all efforts are wasted, and I give up! You guys can continue
this show without ME!!

I do not need to deal with politics between individuals who refuse to act
like adults. This show is for Datsun Roadster Owners and enthusiasts, and I
have
 always enjoyed that. But, I cannot sit back and listen to this stuff and
just  let it roll off my shoulders.

Lou Smaldino