RE: Solvang Prizes

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Solvang Prizes
From: z m <porrada76@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 15:39:52 -0700 (PDT)
Well Said Keith!  I had a fantastic time at the show and seems to me everyone
came out ahead.  I am already looking forward to Solvang 2006, so please let's
just let this go...

I normally ignore these things but here goes...

    We did have lots of raffle prizes. Dean did provide  them at
significantly reduced cost. The club did have excess funds (not allowed
as a non profit).
Sounds like a winning proposition for all involved. As I have  pointed
out,
making a living selling roadster parts is a really hard way to make  a
go of
it. All of our professional venders are very dedicated, but, paying the
bills
that way can sometimes be hard on their sense of humor. I think we
should
appreciate Dean for doing what he could as a business owner and the
club for
putting the excess funds back into the show.

keith williams

Yahoo! Mail Mobile